About this course
The significance of fundamental analysis is often underestimated or misunderstood by new traders. Many think it only carries weight for investors or traders who hold long term positions. However, this is not entirely true. By learning about fundamental analysis, you gain an insight into the dynamics of the financial markets that is essential for you to develop as a trader, regardless of the role this fundamental analysis plays in your day-to-day trading activity.
Learn the basics of fundamental analysis to gain a better understanding of what drives the prices in the markets.
By taking this course, you will learn:
- about the role of central banks and monetary policy in the financial markets
- about the economic indicators and how they impact financial instruments
- how to use market correlation to improve your strategy
Forex Fundamental Analysis
1. Introduction to fundamental analysis
2. Economic indicators and their impact on currencies
3. Further economic indicators
4. The impact of policy on a currency
5. How correlating markets impact forex trading